Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

2010 was a pretty decent year. We had some bad luck, but we also had some good times.

In April we were able to attend the Ronnie Coleman Classic and I was able to meet the Tx/Ok WTE January moms. In June of course we escaped the Valley and moved to Lewisville. We celebrated our 6 year anniversary on June 25th, but Nana also had her heart attack and had 5 stents inserted. In August Matt had his accident and we celebrated Patrick's 3rd birthday in September. October started out great. I met the person that would become an important part in my life, someone who I can honestly call my best friend, but October ended on a bad note with my having to move to Abilene. November came and I turned 27, and was able to get out of Abilene. Of course there was the incident that happened the day we moved, but all in all it was a good month. In December I started working at Gymboree, I made new friends, my uncle got married, Austin and Natalie had their accident, and we celebrated Mason's first birthday.

Coming up in 2011...
We have District Meeting coming up soon. Hopefully come March I will be back in the gym. The bestie, Lindsey will have a baby!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for her and Curtis, but I have to admit I have MAJOR baby fever going on... working at Gymboree is not helping either lol. I don't guess we have anything else planned for 2011 right now. I KNOW it is going to be a great year though. :)

I hope each of you have an amazing 2011 full of fun times, good friends, and perfect health.

No comments: