Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Randoms...

My neighbors have a REALLY squeaky bed. I can hear it the whole time they are doing their thing... eww

Speaking of that... there are a couple cats doing their thing outside my window right now and I'm pretty sure that sound is more annoying than my neighbors' squeaky bed. Double ewww

5 days until District Meeting!!!!! Bring on the fun!

I found someone willing to go see No Strings Attached with me in two weeks. Hello girls' night... it's been a while.

I am looking forward to tomorrow :)

I still love him and miss him!!!

My mommy cooked, and washed my dishes again when she watched the boys last night. IDK what I am going to do when she moves and starts watching them at her house.

I need to buy a tie for Bob, and he has to have the most random colored shirt so it's hard to find a tie that goes with it.

I need to get my nails done!!!

I need to do laundry...

No comments: