Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Madness

I have a feeling this week is going to be crazy...

Monday Mason has a doctor appointment at 9:00 in Highland Village. I am off so hopefully I'll be able to take a nap and recover from Sunday.

Tuesday I work 6:30-9:30 and I have to take our District Meeting clothes to the cleaners so they are ready to go for next week.

Wednesday I am off, again hoping I can catch up on some sleep.

Thursday is bill paying day...YAY (or not) and I work 6:30-9:30 again.

Friday I'll do last minute shopping for District Meeting and maybe make a trip to Abilene to pick up Bob's ties, belt, and cuff links. I'm on call this day though so it will depend on if I am needed at work or not.

Saturday... TBD

Sunday I probably work, but I won't know until Wednesday.

Okay, so this week doesn't sound as crazy as I thought it would, but I am tired and sore and STILL sick.

No comments: