Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So much has happened in a short amount of time

3 months ago I was living in Lewisville, Bob was working on the Orange Line. I had to drive to Rendon to pick my mom and Matt up to take him to his first appointment here after his accident. On the way I stopped at Starbucks. While at Starbucks I met a really great person who would become an important part of my life. ILYLC!!!!

In the past three months I've moved to Abilene, moved to Arlington, started a new job, met new people, made new friends. Bob changed jobs and moved to Brownsville and now goes back and forth between Brownsville and Eagle Pass. Mason became a toddler and learned to walk.

It's just the boys and I when Bob isn't home (he gets to come home every other weekend). It's hard and it gets lonely. Some nights are worse than others. The days aren't so bad because I'm usually able to keep busy.

There is so much more I want to say about the past three months, but I can't... not yet. I don't think I could put it into words anyway. It's such a jumbled mess of emotions. If you could read my thoughts for a minute you'd be like "dang girl, you're a mess". LOL

No comments: