Monday, January 10, 2011

This Time I Mean It!!!

I'm giving myself one more week. District Meeting is coming up tomorrow and because I know how much food and alcohol I will consume I am giving myself until after DM.

Starting Monday it's all over. It's time to stop this horrible way I've been living. I would like to do a no carb week, but I don't know if my body is still in the stage of being able to pull that off without what little energy I do have suffering. So I'll aim for a week, but take it a day at a time. I'd also like to do a week with no caffeine and no alcohol. Can I pull off all three at once???

I'll be buying a new scale and I'll take my measurements. I'll do a body fat assessment. Well I'll have this information already because I have to get my health screen at District Meeting.

There is going to be a lot of chicken and fish in my future. Along with lots and lots of fiber. I may even do a cleanse and I'll start my Lipo 6 Black... again.

I need to do this for me...for my kids.

I BEAT DIABETES!!!! NATURALLY!!!! I WON'T GET BACK TO THAT PLACE!!!!!

No comments: