Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monday Madness

Not too much going on today. Lunch maybe? I hope so! Something interesting about today? Two months ago I got a text message that took me completely by surprise (in a good way). Up until last week I had that text saved in my phone. I'm sad it wasn't able to be transferred to my new phone.

Tuesday and Wednesday will be pretty laid back days. I'm off both days, but I'll be cleaning the apartment and I have a couple errands I need to run.

Thursday is bill day (YAY... or not) and I work at noon. Thursday night the boys and I may go to Lewisville to go to dinner with Cindy, Andy, and Phoebe.

Friday night Bob will be home for the weekend. Well really he'll be home for Saturday since he leaves Sunday morning before we wake up.

I work all weekend so that's about it for the week. I'm thinking I need to change the Monday blog post up again because my weekly madness has calmed down quite a bit.

No comments: