Monday, January 3, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

Working 6:30-9:30

I'm watching The Craigslist Killer right now and it's pretty crazy. I had to close the window and lock the door lol.

Mason's doctor's appointment went well today. He weighs 21 lbs and is 29 inches long. He's in the 25% for weight and height and in the 95% for his head size. He's right on track developmentally. He got three shots and blood work.

Today is going to be a good day... I can feel it ;)

My hair smells good... totally random observation

Natalie got released from the hospital on her birthday (my brother's girlfriend)

I am sooooo ready for next week... District meeting, seeing friends we haven't seen since last year, three nights of open bar, Pampered Spouse event, Kiewit swag (that's the first time I've mentioned the company name on the blog, but I figure my stalkers already know the company name so why keep it quiet now). Rumor has it there will be a raffle for an iPad. I want to win that!!!!! The spouses are getting a "surprise" after the Kiewit Ranch event. I can't wait to see what it is. Last year we each got a pair of New Balance running shoes. They had a bunch of New Balance experts come in and we took over a foyer of the hotel and we all got fitted for our new shoes. It was awesome. The boys will be in child care from about 7 am until midnight or so.

I need to get my nails done sometime this week. I just don't know how I want them done.

Today is the first day in about 2 weeks that my throat hasn't hurt and I hope this means I am finally over the cold from hell. Now if my lips would not be chapped anymore I'd be good to go.

I've started saving up for my tattoo. I know where I want to go, and I think I know what I want. Now I just have to get a quote on a price.

No comments: