Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

I feel like crap. I still can't breathe. I'm going on a full week of this stupid crap and it's getting quite annoying.

I REALLY need to clean the apartment. It's been taken over by a couple of toddlers.

MASON WALKS NOW!!!!!!

It's barely 8:00 am and I'm already ready for it to be lunch time

Cindy and I aren't going to the movies Friday because her DH has to work all day and I have plans that night. We're hoping to go next week instead.

My new Bath Junkie shower gel and lotion smells soooo good. I did a mixture of Spring Fling, Summer Sorbet, and Coconut. And I made it pink :)

It makes my skin really soft too.

I've been thinking about going tanning again. I used to go all the time, but haven't been in over four years.

I am starving, but I have no desire to eat because I feel bad.

No comments: