Monday, January 31, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

My knee is killing me. The DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) really took a toll on me. I couldn't (still can't) bend my left knee when walking. When I was walking down the stairs carrying Mason, I fell. Luckily I was able to catch both of us on the railing before it got too ugly. Mason is okay, but since I couldn't bend my left knee it locked up on me and twisted. I already have problems with that knee so this just adds to it.

I had to get someone to cover my shift for Tuesday because Margie got the stomach bug that Mason and Mom had last week. Now I think I'm getting it because I am so nauseous.

I miss you so much! I want to wrap my arms around you and kiss you. I want to feel your arms around me. I miss your touch, your scent, your everything.

I wish Patrick knew how to pour me some root beer so I didn't have to get off the couch. Every time I move it hurts. Matt even offered me his cane yesterday, that's how bad I was limping from the DOMS.

We got some bad news today, and I'm hoping it somehow turns around.

I need new charms for my Pandora bracelet (sorry that was random, but a commercial for Jared just came on).

The DOMS from yesterday are setting in. In my triceps, traps, and neck.

The boys are already in bed and I think I am following them soon since I feel bad.

No comments: