Friday, January 28, 2011

I did it!!!

I had a little free time today and I walked my happy butt into 24 Hour Fitness and joined. I got an amazing deal too. As soon as I signed up I went home to change and get back up there and get started.

I did 30 minutes on the Total Body Crossramp on an incline between 3 and 5 and on a resistance of 3. It felt fantastic. I got my heart rate up to 180.

I cooled down doing 6 miles on the stationary bike. That was incredible.

Tomorrow I have boot camp at 11:00 followed by a fitness assessment at 12:00 and then working from 6:30-9:30. While I am looking forward to that, I'm a little worried as to what the boot camp entails. I was kind of thrown into it because the trainer I have my fitness assessment with was double booked with me and the class so she asked to take her class then stick around for the assessment.

The plan is a week of straight cardio, then a week of cardio and abs, then I'll start some low weight high rep weight training until my muscles are used to this again and then I'll start a High/Low routine.

Here's the stats again...

Weight when I first started the weight loss journey: 270 pounds
Weight when I gave birth to Mason: 263 pounds
Weight as of today: 206 pounds

I'll weigh in every Friday, I can't wait to see that scale move again. I will likely see a big loss again because I know I am holding water. I can see it in my ankles.

I'll keep you all posted on my progress. I hope to build a support system too since I don't have Bob working out with me.

No comments: