Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Madness

This week is going to be pretty easy and uneventful for the most part. I work today from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm. That's pretty much it... I'm on call Tuesday and Saturday. If I don't get called in on Saturday then I'll be playing Dungeons and Dragons. I have a movie date sometime Friday with Cindy to see No Strings Attached. Bob doesn't come home this weekend so it will just be the boys and myself all week. I'm sure I can talk someone in to a couple lunch dates to keep me busy this week.

In other news...
We're all sick again. Patrick and Mason both got the stomach bug that was floating around the daycare at District Meeting. Mason slept 90% of the day yesterday and only ate some carrots and a little bit of cereal. I kept him pumped with water so he stayed hydrated. Bob was feeling sick to his stomach before he left yesterday as well. Seems the stomach bug missed me, but I ended up with chapped lips, a sore throat (which is gone now thankfully), and I can't breathe because I have so much sinus pressure I feel like my head is going to pop. Cute huh?

Maybe I'll occupy a little of my time this week and go buy a new dice bag. The seam in mine split and since my sewing machine broke before we left Lewisville I haven't been able to fix it. Maybe I'll use my free time to tackle this ever growing mountain of toys that has taken over the corner of my living room.

No comments: