Sunday, December 12, 2010

2 months

Really? Is that all, just 2 months?

On October 13th I got an email, just a hi, how are you doing email. I never would have guessed that from that simple email that I would have met the person who would become such a great addition to my life. I feel like I've known you so much longer than 2 months. I've opened up and told you things that only my closest friends know. You know things that happen in my life that even my family doesn't know. You listen to me when I need to complain (be it stupid cashiers, my husband, or just life in general).

Not a single day has gone by that we haven't communicated in some way. We've had play dates, lunch dates, breakfast dates, and dinner dates. Even when I moved away I felt close to you because we would watch the Rangers play "together". You even make trips to the grocery store exciting ;) You always know just what to say to make me smile and I appreciate that more than you know.

You have changed my life more than you know and I appreciate that. I'm grateful that you have come into my life. I'm honored to call you my friend.


You're an amazing person!!!! Thank you for being part of my life.

No comments: