Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Randoms

  • I work today, 6:30-9:30
  • I finally got new shirts to wear to work, they are super cute sweaters
  • I'll have the step daughter all weekend
  • I work Sunday, but I get to wear a t-shirt and tennis shoes because we're doing some changes to the store
  • My hair smells good...how's that for random???
  • Making tamales this weekend
  • "K" Christmas Party tonight, but I am missing it because my husband isn't here and because I have to work.
  • They have us doing inventory on New Years Day...how many people are going to be counting hung over? Probably not me because I highly doubt I will have a sitter that night...
I would like to take a minute and thank one of my blog readers! Thank you for texting me all night and helping me be a little less lonely. Next time I'll try not to fall asleep while we're texting. HA! You're a great friend and an awesome listener.

No comments: