Friday, December 3, 2010

I CAN do this!!!

After my emotional morning I've decided that I CAN do this. The boys and I will be fine. I'll work and spend my free time with my boys. We'll go on play dates and spend time with friends. We'll have lunch dates and shopping trips.

Our weekends when daddy is home will be extra special. I will video tape Mason when he starts walking so Bob can see. We'll talk to daddy on the phone, and we can always go visit him sometimes too. We'll go see Cindy and Phoebe in a couple of weeks and we'll to to Arkansas to see Lindsey and Curtis next month.

We'll take it one day at a time and before we know it it will be time for daddy to come home to visit. I have the spouses group and my friends so I can get a break from the boys sometimes. My mom and sister are able to babysit for me.

I would like to thank a special blog reader and amazing friend for believing in me, listening to me, and telling me that I am strong enough to do this. And also thank you for changing the subject at the perfect time and making me smile!!!! I appreciate you very much and I am so happy you have come into my life.

No comments: