Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

8 DAYS... That's how long I have until Mason turns 1. The past year has gone by way too fast and I am not ready for him to be a toddler. I want my little baby back. :(

I was able to find a sitter for today (Thank You Jess). I hope my boys don't drive her wild on top of her 11 month old.

You'd think with how tired I am I'd be sleeping at 6 am on a Tuesday, but for whatever reason I am wide awake and bored out of my mind.

I am so ready for the holidays to be over with. Just driving to work is enough to make me go crazy. The traffic is awful and the crowds are even worse.

The husband gets home tomorrow!!!!!!

I've decided for sure that we are not going to Abilene tomorrow. We'll go on Christmas so the boys can see everyone and do the present thing. I just don't feel like putting my whole life on hold for that wedding like everyone else has. Besides I have a lot of cleaning to do before Bob gets home.

I REALLY need to wash my car...it's awful!!!

I guess that's all I have for now, may be back later for more. Working 3-8:30 today.

No comments: