Saturday, December 11, 2010

Random Complaints

  • I hate when I want to make a quick trip to the drive thru somewhere, all I want is something to drink, and the person in front of me is ordering 2 of everything on the menu.
  • I hate when random people try to tell my kids what to do... unless you pushed them out of your vag, planted them in my ute, are family, or one of my really close friends then please kindly STFU and don't tell my kids what to do. I'm the mother, I got this...
  • Last night at work this lady comes to check out so I start ringing her up, then she goes oh wait I need... so I wait and then she starts looking at the whole store again. We end up canceling her transaction so we can ring other customers up. When she comes to check out again, she does the same thing. That is so annoying
  • I need a sitter Saturday, and I can't find one. I may cry if I can't find one.
I know I have more complaints, but I'm a good mood today, so I can't think of anymore...I'm sure I'll be back later with more.

No comments: