Thursday, December 30, 2010

Friday Randoms

I am so exhausted. Working in retail during the holidays is by far the hardest thing I've ever done.
Thankfully the BRB (Big Red Balloon) is over Sunday.
Sunday I work a split shift (9:00 to noon and 6:30 to 9:30) doing inventory.
Luckily because the store is closed during the times I am working I can go to work in sweats

I've never had a problem with my face breaking out... until I turned 27 and now for some reason it's broken out like crazy all the time. It's quite annoying and ugly.

Bob is on his way home for the weekend.

My manager gave me her blessing to get my nose pierced and said I can keep my tongue ring in as long as the customers can't see it.

I am too tired to finish this blog post. Maybe I'll post more randoms tomorrow.

No comments: