Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday Thankfuls

Today I am thankful for...


  • My husband making it home safe and sound last night
  • Tylenol Severe Cold... without you I would not have been able to function the past three days
  • My wonderful stepdaughter for helping me wrangle children and clean up a bit before Bob got home
  • My family... We welcomed a new member into the family yesterday. Congratulations David and Sonja on your wedding. Sorry we had to miss it. Hope the rest of you didn't party too hard last night.
  • Early Christmas presents!!! I got my new dice set, which is totally awesome!!! I also got a GPS, some yummy chocolate, and a bottle of Patron. YAY!!!!
  • One more day off before I have to work that mad house tomorrow. Malls should be closed on Christmas Eve... Just sayin'.
  • My boys... nuff said!!!!
  • My friends!!!!! I love you all!
  • IMYLM... ILYLC!!!
  • Facebook, for letting me reconnect with old friends and make news ones all at the same time.

No comments: