Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 1 is Officially Behind Us

We managed to survive day one without daddy. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but we'll see how today goes.

We ended up going to Lewisville with a friend to look for some books at the library. They didn't have either of the books I wanted *lame* so we headed back to Arlington. We had plans to stop at Grapevine Mills Mall with another friend of mine, but Mason was NOT happy so we skipped that part of the day. We stopped and got the boys chicken nuggets and french fries and then came back to the house and watched tv and played with the boys and Ty.

Speaking of Ty, he is not feeling well. I have been outside with him every hour since midnight and I had to clean a huge mess out of his bed this morning. I hope it's nothing serious and maybe he just ate something he shouldn't have.

My phone decided it didn't want to work right last night. I wasn't getting texts unless I stood outside and made a phone call and then they would all come flooding in. When I actually would get a text there would be a 7 minute delay in when it said it was sent and when I actually got it. I swear I have the worst luck with phones. So far this morning it seems to be working fine. I am getting texts and mine are actually sending.

Mason is awake already, happy as a clam, just chilling and screaming away in the pack n play, playing with the flashlight. Patrick is still sleeping, and for once I think Ty is actually sleeping because he isn't whining.

Nothing on the agenda for today really, I need new batteries for the remote control and I am out of Coke Zero Vanilla (oh the horror!!!!!)

Tomorrow I start the new job at Gymboree!!! I am so excited, but nervous still. I'll be training this week and then next week I'll be good to go. Since my husband is gone I hope somebody is awake and willing to text after I get off work so I can talk about how the first day went.

I think I am going to try to get some more sleep now, please wake me when it's Wednesday!!! IMYLM...

No comments: