Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No More Bottles!!!! and other stuff

Tonight is night one of no more bottles. We did the same thing with Patrick, threw all the bottles away on the first birthday and used sippy cups only. Mason got a sippy cup of milk when he went to bed, but he didn't even drink it. He fell asleep with his pacifier (I found a backup one since we lost his favorite one at the mall).

I hope that this goes as well as it did with Patrick, but I'm thinking it won't because Mason is much more high needs than Patrick was.

I was supposed to be off tomorrow but they need me to come in from 4-9:30. I am so not looking forward to that. I wish she'd have me work more days and less nights. I am so tired by the time I get home I just want to pass out.

Bob will be home tomorrow (or Today if you're reading this on Thursday). He'll be here until Sunday morning. I'm glad I am off on Friday so we can spend the day together. Saturday I'll be with friends and he'll be spending time with the boys.

I am so lonely. I cry a lot these days. Mostly at night when I'm in bed. I think it hurts a lot more than it should. I'm just a big ball of emotions. I put up a good front during the day so I can function, but night time is brutal. I know I made a whole blog about this very subject a few weeks ago, but it's not getting any easier, in fact it's getting harder. It also doesn't help tonight that Mason isn't a baby anymore. I am having a hard time with that.

No comments: