Monday, December 20, 2010

And we're back...

The internet has been down since Saturday night. It has sucked not being able to blog or anything. At least I had my friends keep me sane via text.

So let's see what's been going on the last couple of days...

Saturday I had a blast!!!! I met some great people and I can't wait until we can get together again. Saturday night was a big sad mess. We had to find a new home for Ty because of Mason's perma-rash he had going on. Plus any time Ty came within two feet of Mason he would scream at the top of his lungs until Ty backed off. He went to live with the brother of a friend of mine. I know he'll be taken care of and they will love him just as much as we do. Patrick doesn't understand and he keeps asking where's Ty. Mason couldn't care less.

Sunday was a day full of cleaning. It's amazing what you can get done when you don't have the internet to tempt you. I also made an incredible lunch (recipe to come later).

So now on to our Monday madness post...

Today I work 5-close.

Tuesday I am supposed to work from 3-8:30 but again I find myself without a sitter because...well we won't get into all that here. If I can't find a sitter then I hope they can cover my shift at work.

Wednesday is my uncle's wedding, but I don't think we're going to be able to make it. If I have to pay a sitter for tomorrow night then I can't afford to drive to Abilene too. Oh well I guess I will be the one person that doesn't put my entire life on hold for you. I'll pick Lindsey up for Christmas and Bob will be home Wednesday night.

Thursday I have lunch plans...hopefully, since we didn't get to do it last week. I am off on Thursday as well.

Friday I have to work for a few hours, hopefully we won't be too busy.

Saturday is Christmas, but I think we've decided to wait until after the New Year to celebrate, but IDK yet.

Sunday is supposed to be Mason's birthday party, but again I don't think we'll be going to Abilene. Maybe Bob, Lindsey, Mason, Patrick and myself will just do something here at home. Maybe we'll invite Cindy, Andy, and Phoebe, Geri, Chris, and Elizabeth, and Jessica, Brett, and Kolbie. Mason needs to see all his girlfriends anyway.

Bob heads back to the Valley on Monday and then he'll be back on New Year's Eve for a couple of days.

No comments: