Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday Madness

It's time for another round of Monday Madness. This week seems to be off to a good start (HA! It's only 7:00 am Monday morning).

Monday I am hoping I get to see a friend for lunch. Dropping the boys off with Mom and Matt about 2:00 and then working 3:00 to 6:00 (I better double check that because last time I thought I worked at 3 I actually went in at 2). Then just the boys and I for the rest of the night. Bob left this morning to head back to the RGV.

Tuesday I work again, but I don't know the time right off the top of my head. I know it's in the evening because Mom and Matt are coming to watch the boys over here.

Wednesday is my Skeeb's birthday. He'll be one :( they grow up way too fast!!! We're going to Lewisville this night to celebrate Mason and Phoebe's birthday with Cindy, Andy, Cindy's dad, some of Cindy's friends, and hopefully Geri, Elizabeth, Jessica, and Kolbie.

Thursday I have to go into Dallas to pick something up for Bob and then back to Lewisville to pay a bill.

Friday Bob gets back home and after the events involving my brother and Natalie we will be celebrating the New Year at home.

Saturday is the day I am looking forward to the most. I will be spending the day with friends doing our thing, enjoying a few beers, having a few laughs. Bob will have the boys all day.

Sunday Bob heads back to the RGV again and won't be home until District Meeting in Mid-January.

No comments: