Monday, December 6, 2010

My First Day!!

Today was great! I was nervous for no reason. It did go by pretty slow, but that's because we were so slow today. I bet we only had 5 or 6 customers. It was nice though because I feel I learned more since we were slow and Joy could take more time to answer questions.

I'm familiar with the store now since I spent most of the night doing "replen" (that would be stocking lol) and returns. I've also got the register down, the only thing I haven't done are gift cards and checks. Since I was closing I also got to assist with the deposit and had to do some cleaning.

Today also happens to be the first day of the new pay period so I started at the perfect time. We get paid every two weeks and I get a 40% discount on regular priced items!!!!

I also had a nice surprise waiting for me when I got home. My mom and Matt were watching the boys and they cooked dinner, did my dishes, and cleaned the apartment. YAY!!! Mason was sleeping when I got home and Patrick wasn't far behind. It's so nice to come home to a clean and QUIET apartment. Thanks!!!!

I also had some text messages that made me smile when I took my little break. I really appreciate that!!!! You made my night :)

And now it's time for bed!!!!

No comments: