Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday Thankfuls

Today I am thankful for...
  • My new job!!!
  • My children of course, there is nothing better than slobbery kisses first thing in the morning followed by an "I luh loo mommy" and a big bear hug.
  • My friends!!!! Thank you all for being there for me, listening to me bitch, letting me cry. You're all so incredible and I love each and every one of you.
  • My blog readers, you all rock
  • My mom and sister for offering to babysit the boys for me while I work and the occasional "personal day"
I know there are more, but Mason is trying to eat the laptop so for now I must go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love the slobbery kisses! :)

I am your newest follower! Would love for you to come check out my blog too! :) Hope you have an awesome day!

Kim
http://www.chubbycheeksthinks.com