Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

BEST.SNACK.FOOD.EVER... Funyuns dipped in mustard with wasabi. I know it sounds strange, but when we lived in Wyoming they made wasabi flavored Funyuns, and they were so good. We can't find them anywhere though so we started making our own. Not quite the same, but still good.

I am EXHAUSTED!!!! We didn't get out of work until 12:45. I finished hanging Kid Girl and Baby Girl new line, I stocked all the accessories for Kid Girl and Baby Girl, I moved Kid Boy clearance, I rearranged the girl's accessories, I moved the entire Baby Boy section and helped with the new line, I cleaned the register area, swept, swiffered, and straightened racks. My legs are numb and feel like they are going to fall off. My traps feel like I did shrugs all night, and my knee is killing me, but it's all worth it.

I should be in bed, but I was starving so I figured I'd blog while I eat my Funyuns and wasabi mustard. Besides, I just got out of the shower, and I don't like going to bed with a wet head.

The house is too quiet, and I miss my boys.

I am so tired I can't even think...I'm going to bed and I'll post more tomorrow

No comments: