Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas 2009...

This was me after the neighborhood Christmas party last year (on Christmas Eve). Who would have guessed it would be my last belly picture? I can't believe how freaking huge I was... no wonder my neighbor always asked me if I was sure there wasn't three in there.
But hey LOOK!!! I can still see my feet (or at least my camera can stick out past my belly and take a picture of my feet-- HA)
Here's my handsome little Boo at the "K" O-Fence Christmas party
There's my honey looking good on christmas Eve
He was telling Daddy to throw the wrapping paper in the trash... silly boy

So much has happened this year and it's hard to believe these pics were only taken a year ago. The next few blog posts will be about the Holidays, 2010 for the Tankersley Family, and of course stay tuned on the 29th for a blog all about my Skeeber Baby.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my blog readers!!!




No comments: