Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

  • Tomorrow is Wednesday!!!!
  • Mason has been running a fever today. I think it finally broke during his last nap.
  • I heard a pretty cool song today, hopefully I can figure out how to make it where I can post it for you all to hear.
  • Pretty sure I'm losing weight again, but I don't have a scale to check. The new jeans my mom bought me when we were all in Abilene (ya know the ones I bought in the JUNIORS section) are too big to the point they are falling off of me now!!!!
  • Living away from Bob isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I mean I miss him and all, but it's not as hard as I thought it would be.
  • The apartment is finally clean!!!!
  • Did I mention tomorrow is Wednesday???
  • Ty seems to be over his stomach bug, I on the other hand am STILL having bouts of nausea now and then. Like this morning when I was drinking my Coke Zero Vanilla...WTF?
  • I need to make a grocery list
  • I'm going to make said list now...That's it for Tuesday thoughts this week!!!

No comments: