Friday, November 12, 2010

27...

...feels just like 26. lol

Yesterday was my birthday, and yes I turned 27. I spent the morning with my mom and Matt. I spent the day in Arlington and I got my nails done and my eyebrows waxed (THAT was long over due). I went to dinner with Bob at On The Border and they sang to me. THAT was embarrassing, but kind of neat at the same time because when we were leaving everyone stopped us to say Happy Birthday.

Wednesday night of course was the spouses' dinner. We didn't quite have the turn out we wanted, but it was still a good crowd. We had dinner at Cozymel's Grapevine. And now when I send out my emails the other spouses will know who I am. That's probably a good thing since I am the Chapter Secretary. Of course this was a quarterly dinner which means it was expensed by the company so that was a nice treat. I DID NOT follow my new diet plan, I drank too much, I ate fried food, and I had margarita cheesecake for dessert. I also went shopping with Cindy on Wednesday and I got to see one of Mason's girlfriends.

I missed Wordless Wednesday and Thankful Thursday, so we'll pick those back up next week. Stay tuned later today for my Friday Randoms.

I'd also like to say "Thinking of You"...

No comments: