Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hot for the Holidays Shape Up Challenge

I joined the What To Expect Hot for the Holidays Shape Up Challenge. I am going to be brave and post my pictures on the blog as well. I'm hoping that my journey can help motivate other people as well. So here are the facts...

Very first starting weight (March 2009) 265 pounds
Weight the night before Mason was born (December 2009) 263 pounds
Weight as of this morning (November 2010) 210 pounds

My weight goal for the challenge is 11 pounds in 10 weeks.
My fitness goal for the challenge is to get off my ass. I need some type of physical activity since I'm not going to the gym. Maybe I'll use Kayla's Wii fit
My nutritional goal for the challenge is to consume more water and high protein, high fiber, low carb

Watch for pictures this weekend and it's going to take a lot for me to post them, but hopefully they will motivate someone out there.

Edited to add the actual challenge is 6 weeks I believe, but I'm giving myself 10. For the 6 weeks I hope to lose a pound a week.

No comments: