Monday, November 29, 2010

Need Some Good Luck

Remember when we would be on the message boards TTC and we'd say "sending bucket loads of baby dust" and then when we got pregnant it would change to "sending bucket loads of sticky baby dust"...

Well now I need bucket loads of get the job at Gymbo dust!!!! My interview is in 5 1/2 hours. I got the best wake up text ever this morning and I've already walked the dog, swept the floor, did the dishes, and cleaned up the bathroom. I am nervous because this is the job I really want. It's the one I've been waiting for.

Today is going to be an exceptionally long day. I have to have the boys out to my mom's at 11, back to Arlington for my interview, pick Bob up, HOPEFULLY get to Irving to pick Oscar up by 2. Then to the airport for Bob and Oscar by 2:45. Back home for a little "down time" before picking the boys up.

The last time I had both boys all night without help, Mason was just a few months old. Now that they are both getting into stuff I think I'm going to have my hands full. *sigh* So maybe some "survive the next two nights without Bob so you know you can handle the boys on your own when he goes to Brownsville" dust would come in handy too.

I'll update when I get back from my interview!!!

No comments: