Saturday, November 13, 2010

My interview

First my car was frosty this morning because it was freaking cold out, then my tire pressure warning light came on. I didn't think I was going to make it on time, but I made it to the store 3 minutes before 9. The doors were locked, nobody in sight and they weren't answering the phone. Finally she answered the phone and let me in. There were only two of us that showed up for this interview.

She is going to check references and she said she'd let me know by Tuesday. The one thing I have working in my favor is I am available any time any day. My mom is going to watch the boys if I work during the day and obviously Bob will have them if I work nights.

Now when Mom and Matt go back on the road...not sure what I'll do then, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.


Back to DFW on Monday to take Mom and Matt to the doctor. I also have lunch plans while I'm there. I believe Mom and Matt are coming back to Abilene with me. Maybe I can convince her to drive to give me a break.

Edited to add that while I would like someone else to drive, my trips to DFW have been more than worth it.

No comments: