Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts part 2

*I am sad that it's time to say goodbye to Mason's baby stuff
*I never realized how much junk we have until I started organizing for the garage sale
*I never realized how many pairs of short and jeans Bob has that he only wore once or twice during his weight loss. Someone is going to get some really good deals at the garage sale
*I want a candy cane...wonder if anyone has them out yet
*I think I want to apply for a job at Hobby Lobby again...I miss my discount and guaranteed Sundays and holidays off
*I need to find out if there is a Hobby Lobby near the place we'll be living when we move to Arlington
*Did I tell you I am moving to Arlington? On November 26th!!!!!!!!! SO.READY.TO.BE.OUT.OF.ABILENE
*Today is getting organized for the garage sale day
*Tomorrow is bow making day
*It's been a long time since I watched DOOL and I have NO IDEA what is going on. I don't recognize anyone anymore either.

No comments: