Friday, November 26, 2010

It's Finally Here!!!!

MOVING DAY!!!!

Time to leave Abilene, and head back to the Metroplex. Gotta admit that I didn't think this day would ever come. Originally we were planning on February or March for moving day, but I am so glad we're able to do this sooner. Now hopefully we can get all our stuff in one trip. My brother is taking the stroller for us and that was our biggest item. The boys will ride with me and Lindsey will ride with Bob. My mom is taking some of our stuff too so hopefully we can do this. Mr. Ty Ty will ride in the truck with Bob too, I bet he's going to miss his play buddy, Sugar.

Tomorrow we might go to Cowboys' Stadium to watch Alysa cheer. Both Abilene Cooper and Abilene High are playing there. $12 and you get in to see both games, but really I only want to go to see Alysa. After the legal troubles Cooper's football team got into at the Lubbock game last week, they will probably lose. Can't play well with 3 of your starters off the team. Ha

Speaking of Abilene's football teams, did any of you watch World of Jenks on Monday? It featured one of Abilene High's players. We watched it, and it was pretty cool that Abilene was featured.

Alright, now that I went off topic, back to talking about moving. We'll be living in Arlington now!!! I am excited because I can go back to having playdates and see my friends again. Bob will be there until Monday then he has to go to "K" Culture School in Omaha, he'll be back Wednesday and is taking vacation on Thursday and Friday. He'll leave Saturday to go back down to the Valley. We won't see him again until he gets off for Christmas.

Friday randoms will be posted later so check back. A special thank you to my readers who vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs.

No comments: