Friday, November 5, 2010

okay a quick Friday Randoms

Mason decided to wake up early today so I am up long before I should be. Here's a couple Friday randoms for you.

*My favorite colors are hot pink and black, but if you know me then I'm sure you already knew that
*I don't think I'll be getting my Nook or Kindle for my birthday this year. I'm not holding out too much hope for Christmas either. Bob isn't the best gift giver (good thing he can't read my blog lol). Looking like I'll have to save up and buy it for myself.
*I like to dip my Sonic tater tots in honey mustard...strange? It's very good
*I STILL haven't gotten my milk and cookies ;)
*KAYLA LET ME PUT A BOW IN HER HAIR AND SHE WANTS TO WEAR IT TO SCHOOL TODAY...yes that needed to be in all caps because it's a HUGE deal.
*Why is it when you have plans the hours leading up to them go by so slow? I am ready to hit the road, but I can't until after Kayla goes to school.

I'll try to think of some more and I'll post them when I get back to town this evening

No comments: