Monday, November 1, 2010

Official District Meeting invitation

We got our official District Meeting invitation on Friday. This means I know the themes and can shop accordingly.


Wednesday we have the "K" Social Hour. This means FOUR hours of open bar!!!!! WOOHOO

Thursday I have Spouse Breakfast, then "K" Ranch (not sure what that means, but I guess I better pack my jeans and boots lol), then we do lunch (hello open bar again), I'll have some down time after lunch and then we'll have social hour and dinner (I'll wear my dress to this one since all eyes will be on us when Bob stands for his service award). Then we have "T's" Biergarten and that is casual dress.

Friday I will take the boys to childcare then enjoy breakfast in my room. HEAVEN!!!! Then we have "K" Pampered Spouse and again I don't know what this means, but it sounds AHHHH-MAZING!!!! Then we watch the "K" video with the employees and listen to the closing remarks. This is where they'll start plans for the next DM. Friday night is performance awards and while Bob won't get one of these (because survey NEVER gets one) I still want to look nice for this so I need a cute outfit. During performance awards we'll also have dinner and then we'll have "K" goes global which is also casual dress.


I am looking forward to all parts of district meeting, but especially my DOWN TIME WITH NO KIDS relaxing in my KING SIZE BED. And the open bar, we can't forget all the open bars.


*note to self* remember to fast before the health screen this year!!!!

So this means I need the dress and boots from Macy's, another dressy-casual dress or skirt, 2 cute casual outfits for night time entertainment. I already have my boots and I'll probably buy a new pair of jeans.

No comments: