Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday!! Sunday!! Sunday!!

Today will be a day full of unpacking, cleaning, and driving. I also need to meet up with my mom when she gets to town so I can pick up all the stuff I left in Abilene (like my interview pants, and our sheets). Maybe after we drop Lindsey off tonight I'll try to fit some crafting in since I haven't done anything since going to Abilene. I think it's about time I make a new bow. Lindsey wants a new one, and my hair is getting long enough that I could wear one too.

My complaint for the day: Remember that HUGE bow making package I won on Halloween? Yeah, I still haven't gotten it. I sent her my new address so hopefully she sends it out soon.

Update on Hot for the Holidays weight loss challenge...
I don't have a scale at the moment so I don't know what the weight looks like, but I DO know that I haven't been following a meal plan at all. Hopefully now that I will be doing all the shopping and cooking I can get back to eating better.

No comments: