Monday, November 29, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

  • From 7:00 to 9:30 Monday night was the looooongest 2 and a half hours ever!!!!
  • The boys and I survived our first night alone (well so far, I AM writing this on Monday night lol)
  • I actually don't have a lot on my mind for once, now had I written this earlier tonight it would have been one hot mess
  • Welcome to all my new readers from the Monday Making Friends Blog Hop!!!! I hope you enjoy what you read here and I'll be checking out all your blogs as well.
  • I should be in bed, in fact I went to bed at 10, but I got woke up by my phone telling me someone commented on my facebook so I had to check it out and then I got to talking to Lindsey and so I decided to update the blog while I did all that.
  • Why don't I turn my phone off or put it on silent? Because I get my wake up texts in the morning and I would not be happy if I missed one of those. It's been a long time since I've gotten one and now that I am getting them again I don't want to miss one. It's a perfect start to my day!!!!!
  • IMYLM ILYLC
  • It's going to be a long week...

No comments: