Monday, November 8, 2010

"Thinking Of You"

These three words hold so much feeling it's incredible.

Think about that friend or family member that you haven't talked to in some time. Give them a call, send an email, a text, a facebook message whatever, just let them know you're thinking of them. It will make their day!!!

I know when my phone buzzes with a text message and it simply says "Thinking of you" it's the best text I've gotten all day. It lets me know that during your day to day life you stopped long enough to not only think about me but long enough to text me to let me know I am on your mind. Even though we have probably sent texts all day long, this is the message that I look forward to the most. These three words will bring a smile to my face, and a tear to my eye all in one.

I'd like to take a minute out of my day and let someone know that I am thinking of them. Thank you for caring enough to think of me. I'm grateful that you're in my life.

No comments: