Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts part 2

  • I am so tired of watching the same shows at the same time every single day.
  • I'm thinking when Mason wakes up the boys and I will get out of the house again. Nana, Mom, and Matt left so the boys and I are stuck here with Papa...fun (or not)
  • Mason's fever broke!!!! and no fever or blisters on Patrick so far. He does have a pretty bad cough and a runny nose though.
  • I seriously need to wash my car. It's been like three weeks
  • Mason said "thank you" today, plan as day, we all heard it. It was too freaking cute
  • I found socks with ninjas on them... :) should I buy them??? lol
  • I can't wait to see Katie, Austin, and Lindsey (the stepdaughter) and meet Natalie and Jacob tomorrow. And the husband too of course.
  • I'm scared out of my mind about raising the boys on my own 90% of the time. I know I can do it, but the thought scares me.

No comments: