Thursday, November 4, 2010

I finally have someone to model my bows

Kayla is more boyish than my boys are so I haven't gotten to have her model any of my hair bows. I made a bow for my cousin to wear to the football game tomorrow night since she is on Cougar's Pride. I don't have any pictures yet, but I should get one of her tomorrow.

We are hoping that the other girls want bows too because let's just say half the squad want a bow just like Alysa's then that's a pretty decent sized profit. Now if we can convince all 60 girls to buy a bow then...

I'll also have pre-made bows for sale at our garage sale this weekend. Hoping people actually show up because I forgot to put an ad in the paper. Oops I guess my mind has been preoccupied ;)

If you're interested in checking out my bows you can see some examples at Skeeberbootique or if you'd like something specific just ask. I'll have more stuff on the facebook page soon, I just won a huge lot of supplies so keep an eye out for lots of fun stuff.

No comments: