Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday Thankfuls

Today I am thankful for...
  • My beautiful children. It's so hard to believe Kayla is almost 11. Patrick is growing up to be such a little man, and I really can't believe Mason will be 1 next month.
  • My mom and Matt for everything they've done for us these last few days. We really appreciate you.
  • Nana for watching the boys while I'm out of town for whatever reason.
  • THURSDAY!!!! Only one more week and then I get to get to move to Arlington.
  • My faithful blog readers, checking us out every day no matter what's going on in your life. <3 <3 <3
  • Lindsey, for understanding, knowing how I'm feeling, listening to me bitch, asking how I'm holding up, and giving me something to talk about to keep my mind on other stuff. I <3 you and tadpole
  • Text messaging. It's amazing how one little text can make me smile
There's a ton more, but Mason has decided 5 am is a great time to wake up...

I'd also like to say "I'm thinking of you" and "IMYLM"

No comments: