Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Randoms

  • I have an amazing blog post worked out in my head, but I can't publicize it yet. So for now it will remain a secret until one day I'll be able to shout it from the roof tops.
  • I had crab for breakfast then followed it up with some left over cookie dough
  • I've been up for an hour and already I've changed and fed the boys, got dressed, ate breakfast, and made cookies.
  • I made Christmas cookies and I'll share pictures with you when they are all pretty
  • SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I've put over 8000 miles on my car since July 31st
  • SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I want popcorn (that goes good with crab and cookie dough right?)
  • SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Something incredible happened a month ago
  • I want to play bingo
  • Have I mentioned that I'm LEAVING ABILENE IN SIX DAYS???!!!!!?????

No comments: