Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving Edition

Today I am thankful for...
  • My children. I love you Kayla, Patrick, and Mason (and Michael, Casey, and Lindsey) and my "daughter" Alysa
  • My husband, thank you for working as hard as you do and for putting up with the shit you do to make sure the boys and I are taken care of
  • My mom and Matt for everything they've done for us this past week
  • The one person who can always make me smile no matter what. You know who you are, but I don't think you realize just how much you mean to me. Thank you for always being there to listen to me bitch, thank you for showing me I can be myself, thank you for still liking me even when I'm goofy. I feel like I can just relax with you and have fun. Even if when we're 100s of miles apart I feel like we're right next to each other. Thank you for being YOU!!!! Thank you for new music tastes, Those songs have helped me more than you know. Thank you for new reading tastes, thank you for...just THANK YOU!!!!
  • My family, I love you all, even though you're all a bunch of nuts HA!!!!
  • My friends, there are so many of you and I thank you for so many things, you all know who you are.
  • My blog readers, even though I know there are some people out there reading my blog I don't care for...today I am even thankful for you.

No comments: