Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More Tuesday Thoughts

  • I can't sleep. I tossed and turned all night, waking every hour or so, hoping it was morning so I could get out of bed.
  • I had some pretty realistic dreams and even a nightmare or two.
  • I'm NEVER eating fried food again. I still feel like I chugged a bucket of grease from last night's dinner. UGH
  • I think I'm taking my mom and Matt to look at cars today and I imagine we'll end up at Hobby Lobby.
  • Maybe I can convince them to play bingo tonight...
  • It feels like Saturday not Tuesday. I wish it was Saturday
  • Speaking of fried food... fried alligator, fried oysters, grilled shrimp, jalapeno cornbread, and french fries TOTALLY fall in my high fiber, high protein, low carb diet...HA!!!!
  • I'm sure I'll have more thoughts to share later.

No comments: