Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Madness

For now this will be our new Monday blog. A place for me to voice all the crazy stuff going on in life this week.

We still don't know what's going on with Mason. I know the spots are starting to itch because he's grabbing at them (fun when doing a diaper change lol) and screaming. Plus if you just lightly rub him where the spots are he becomes jello just completely relaxed.

My phone isn't working right. I dropped in the toilet on Saturday and now it won't receive text messages. I can send them, and I can get online, and check my email, but I don't get texts until long after they've been sent. Usually after I check my email I'll get a bunch of old texts then my phone will work for three text messages and quit again. I haven't tried to call anyone since Saturday evening so I don't know if that will causes issues as well or if I can actually use it that way.

4 more sleeps until NO MORE ABILENE!!!! I can't wait, but I have a feeling this week is going to go sooooooooo slow. Maybe with Bob, Lindsey, Katie, Jacob, Austin, and Natalie coming on Wednesday and then Thanksgiving being Thursday it will help the week go by faster.

I'm not sure how we're going to get everything back to Arlington. It took us 3 loads in the car and truck to get here (and we will have three other people to take back with us). UNLESS my mom and Matt get a truck while they're here and maybe Katie, Jacob, Austin, and Natalie will have some room to take stuff back for us too.

I need to get used to just cooking for Patrick and me. With Bob only coming to Arlington every other weekend there's going to be a lot of nights where it's just the boys and me. It's going to be hard, but I think it's time for the boys to have some stability.

I have to find a new pediatrician in Arlington and that bothers me because it took me three years to find one I like, but it will be too hard to drive from Arlington to Highland Village every time they have a doctor's appointment. Guess I better get on that since Mason will be ONE in a month and 7 days. YIKES!!!!

Random of the day... for two nights now I've woken up at 4 am starving and having the hiccups. I have no idea why, but it's a bit annoying.

No comments: