Monday, November 15, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

  • I'm not even sure where to start with my thoughts today. My mind is so full right now, I'm not positive I can even sort through it all.
  • A good friend of mine just had their first baby today (Monday) and I am soooo excited and happy for them, but I can't help but feel just a teeny bit of jealousy.
  • Between the new baby and my BFF being pregnant I have some SERIOUS baby fever going on right now.
  • I had a great lunch today :) and my mom and Matt took me to dinner at a cajun place in Arlington.
  • I think tonight is going to be a night I turn the iPod up and leave it on all night while I sleep. Hopefully Mason agrees with this plan and doesn't wake up until morning.
  • I think I'm going to go to bed. I'll be back tomorrow with more Tuesday Thoughts.

No comments: